Soreness that appears in the mouth and which causes too much pain is known as mouth ulcers. Mouth ulcers are also known as Apthous ulcers or Canker sores. Mouth ulcers are very painful especially when you drink, eat something and brush your teethes. Mouth ulcers often appear inside your cheeks, on the tongue, on the back portion of the roof of your mouth, on the lips and on the gums. Mouth ulcers seem round in shape and white or grey in color with red halos. When the mouth ulcer is about to occur that time you may feel some kind of sensation or burning in your mouth and you may also experience fewer at that time. Mouth ulcers generally remain for a week or ten days.
Best Home Remedies for Mouth Ulcers
There could be many reasons for the occurrence of the canker sores or mouth ulcers but some of the types of mouth ulcers are as follows:
Minor ulcers are small round or oval in shape that takes very less time in healing i.e. 7 to 10 days with no scarring and it is caused in 80% cases.
Major ulcers are larger and deeper than minor ulcers. Major ulcers take 6 weeks in healing and result in long term scarring. It is occurred in 10 % of the cases. They are quite painful than minor one.
These sorts of ulcers are very painful and occur in clusters of 100 small clusters .Adults (mostly women) are affected by these ulcers as compared to men.
So these are the 3 types of mouth ulcers that can be generally caused due to stress, food allergies, hormonal imbalances, skin diseases, sudden bites in the mouth or cheeks, or also due to deficiencies in nutrition’s like Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, iron etc.
In order to get Relief given Below are Some Simple Home Remedies for Mouth Ulcers:
• Coconut Milk: Extract milk from the fresh coconut and gargle with that coconut milk thrice a day. This is a good treatment for mouth ulcers.
• Aloe vera: Taking 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel for 3 times a day is a very effective and natural remedy for canker sores.
• Tulsi Leaves: Chew at least 5-6 tulsi leaves with some water for 4-5 times on daily basis.
• Banana with Curd: Take a banana with curd in the morning as the first thing.
• Turmeric and Glycerine: Take 1 teaspoon glycerine and a pinch of turmeric powder and apply this mixture on the affected area to get rid of mouth ulcers.
Follow the above simple and very natural home remedies that will surely help to get rid of the canker sores or mouth ulcers very easily and quickly. Thus you need to make sure that good efforts are taken to get rid of mouth ulcers in the best way without any worry at all. This would help you to stay yourself tensed free as well.