We have all heard about aloe gel as to how it soothes the cuts and bruises on the skin. The good news is that, aloe juice can be consumed and it has variety of benefits. Aloe juice can really offer you a perfect health. Here’s how you can be healthy with aloe juice:
Aloe Vera Juice Benefits for Health
- It is rich in nutrients: Aloe juice is rich in calcium, potassium, iron, zinc, folic acid, sodium, amino acids, vitamin A,B1, B6, C, E and lot more.
- Very good for digestive system: Aloe juice is quite effective for the digestive system. It helps in growth of good bacteria in the gut and thus there would be hardly any digestive problems. Aloe juice has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Reduces acidity: People who have problems like acid reflux and acidity can rely on aloe juice for getting relief from such a condition.
- Enhances stamina: Since aloe juice is very good in nutrition it helps in enhancing stamina as well. Thus there would be better metabolism and which would result into quick weight loss as well.
- Can be given to diabetes patients: People who suffer form diabetes can consume aloe juice everyday and this can really help in regulation of blood sugar level.
- Cleanses the body: people who have been looking for a quick detox can take aloe juice with water early in the morning with an empty stomach and it would really help in detoxifying the system.
- Fights tumors: Aloe juice is rich in anti-oxidants and also it has anti-carcinogenic properties.
- Treats sun burn: Aloe juice treats sun burn naturally and helps in soothing the skin. It works as a cooling agent and reduces pain and redness in the skin.
With the above benefits, it is for sure that you will be impressed with aloe juice. It also contributes towards healthy hair. If you have been looking for making aloe juice at home then here’s the recipe for the same.
Recipe for Aloe Juice at Home
Aloe Vera plant looks like a small cacti. But it is a magical plant. This plant has a fleshy stem and it has the juice in it. Cut the stems of the plant from the middle section. You then need to squeeze the gel from the stem and then store it in a bowl. You can then add 1 cup of water into it and blend it. Your aloe juice is ready. This juice is rich in anti-oxidants and can help you in getting lot many health benefits. This juice can be stored for around 3-4 days. You should finish it off within 4 days time.
This powerhouse of anti-oxidant can be used in many ways and thus it is called as a versatile plant. It is also rich with laxative properties and gives you relief from problems like irritable bowel syndrome as well as ulcerative colitis. These days you can even get aloe juice from the super market. Just buy a reputed and good brand of aloe juice from the market.