The motive behind facial exercise is same as you do exercise for other body parts. With the passage of time your facial muscles start losing and wrinkles start appearing on your face which leads to dull appearance of your face.
Your face consists of 50 different muscles set in layered form on top of facial tissues and cranium; these muscles can act individually or in groups to give you desired facial expression. Doing facial yoga exercises boost up the blood circulation and remove tension to make you look youthful. Repeated face expressions results in formation of lines on face. By doing regular facial exercises you can ensure to tighten sagging facial skin and tone up your facial muscles.
Before you begin..
- Before you start doing facial exercises make sure to warm them up so as to avoid any muscle strain.
- Choose the time when you feel relax, sit at a place where no one can disturb you. Leave all worries behind and start practising facial yoga exercises
- Starting from neck, keep your spine straight and start moving your neck up and down slowly and repeat this for 10-15 times
- Then move your head in right direction without disturbing your lower body and try to look at your shoulder, repeat the same for left side also. Repeat this for 10-15 times.
- Start moving your head slowly in anti clockwise direction and complete 10 rounds of it
- Keep your face straight and then start moving your eyes to concentrate on a point on roof and then look down without moving your head, make sure that only movement of eyes should be there. Repeat this again for 10-15 times
- Now you are ready for actual facial exercise
Now below are some natural face lifting exercises that you can do regularly for tightening the skin and can achieve facelift without any surgery or laser skin tightening:
- Open your mouth wide and stick out your tongue as much as possible and keep it out as long as you can. Repeat this for 5 times daily
- Raise your eyebrows up and hold them for 10 seconds and repeat this gesture for 5 times.
- Press your cheeks with first three fingers and then smile hard to raise your cheeks against your fingers
- Make an expression of ‘O’ with your lips for 4 seconds and then release your mouth to smile. Repeat it for 10-15 times.
- Nose movement can be done from side to side as much as possible.
- Open your eyes as wide as possible
- Inhale as much air as you can in your mouth to extend your cheeks and now you look like a trumpet player. Hold the air for 30 seconds and then slowly exhale it.
It takes few minutes to complete these facial exercises and by repeating these exercises daily can definitely helps you to tighten the facial skin and helps you to look younger forever. You can repeat these exercises 2-3 times a day to get better results.
Doing facial exercises is as important as your workout for your body. Ageing is natural and losing of face muscles is something which we cannot stop completely. But doing these exercises will help you to tighten skin and stay young and charming for long time.Did you find the article helpful? Feel free to share your feedback and suggestions in the Comments below or shoot an email to "tips at healthyandstylish.com"